When it comes to handling our daily tasks, these days there are plenty of useful apps available. These apps can be an excellent replacement for what previously required you to install software on yourdesktop especially when you are on the go. There are numerous productivity and business apps available to assist you in efficiently finishing your work and you can do it quickly.
For example, you check and/or send emails from your smartphone daily, or you play your favorite games when you are traveling or between meetings, or you use reminders to keep your to do list current. Life would be much different if you didn’t have these tools. Today’s smartphone has evolved into powerful small personal computers and chances are you already know how lost you would be without out it.
When it comes to apps that are helpful in managing your documents there is one app that is especially helpful – the PDF to Excel converter. In the business world, you likely regularly find yourself dealing with all kinds of documents, in a variety of file formats.
The most common document type is the PDF. That’s because the PDF can’t be altered making it perfect for valuable data. However, there is still a need for a process to be able to extract information from the PDF file. This is when the PDF to Excel app will come in handy.
PDF to Excel converter features
With the PDF to Excel converter, on your smartphone you will be able to successfully convert PDF tables into editable Excel spreadsheets. This free app allows you to use the data from static PDF documents; it allows you to easily modify this data; and it allows you to analyze statistics, to name just a few of the key features. Let’s have a closer look at what the PDF to Excel app has to offer.
This easy-to-use app offers the quickest and easiest way to convert PDF tables coming from OneDrive, your device, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Gmail into Microsoft Excel documents that you are able to edit. This converting app uses OCR technology, which is the industry leader.
- Convert Gmail attachments/files from OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, directly from the app.
- Convert PDF and Google documents from Google Drive.
- Optimized new Excel file provides quick viewing and immediate analyzing.
- The converted document is in the .xlsx format and is available for immediate reuse.
- Scanned tables are convertable.
- Rows and columns are easily recognizable.
- No limits on the number of files converted.
- No limit on the file size.
- No further editing required.
- Industry-leading OCR technology.
- Fast and easy.
- It will not drain your resources. Once the conversion is complete, the file is deleted from the servers.
- Excellent quality conversion.
Within Excel you are able to edit and/or reuse your PDF stats and data. In addition any scanned PDF files are also supported. Locate the PDF document and then in the PDF to Excel app open it in. Once you import the PDF, it automatically goes to the servers for conversion and when completed the file is then downloaded. Since the conversion occurs on our servers the app without slowing your device down. It also will not drain your battery.
Why you should use PDF to Excel Converter
The most recent version Cometdocs launched adds some new features:
- You can convert PDF attachments from your Gmail without ever leaving PDF to Excel. All of them are listed in a way that’s easy to find and they are all easily accessible.
- New and improved user interface.
- Download it for free.
- You can link PDF to Excel to your Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and Box accounts and easily convert files to them from directly within the app
We’ve already talked to about the excellent conversion qualities, in addition you now will be able to get rid of expensive desktop converters and you will be able to work on the fly – and it will cost you nothing and save you time. Your files are stored on cloud services so no matter when or where you will have access without difficulty.
That means all professionals using Excel spreadsheets often will find this app will make their lives much easier, so whether you need to make big or small spreadsheet changes, you want to use old tables, or you want to carefully look at figures, PDF to Excel makes it really easy.
When you look at all of the features of PDF to Excel, we would have to recommended this tool as being an app that can be very helpful to all professionals working daily with spreadsheets or tables. Choose either iOS or Android and then download and start to use. Share this information with others so they can learn about this great tool!Get PDF to Excel Converter in App Store | Free